With a fantastic reputation for fire system maintenance, we pride ourselves on our high level of professionalism and customer service.
All Fire Alarm maintenance is carried out in accordance with BS 5839, part 1:2002 +A2:2008, ensuring the life safety systems we service meet all legislative requirements and carry out the function they are designed for – providing safety for life and protection for property and equipment.
Working closely in partnership with you, we ensure:
• Fire alarm maintenance
• Gas extinguishing systems
• Aspirating systems
• Emergency lighting
• Portable extinguishers
All our fire safety engineers are fully trained and undergo continual field assessments, health and safety training and manufacturing training to ensure that your systems are maintained to the highest possible standard.
If you require maintenance on your fire systems, call us on
01628 680 640
Here at Advanced Fire Systems, we are able to provide a 24 hour emergency call out service. As required by BS5839, we ensure that a quick response is guaranteed.
As part of our maintenance service we can:
• Maintain all makes and types of fire detection equipment, fire panels and systems
• Test all makes of fire extinguishers including refills and pressure tests
• No unbudgeted work undertaken without approval
• Annual inspection including general fire safety survey
• Fire support and advice and routine site inspections
• Certificate of inspection issued on completion