Here at Advanced Fire Systems, we can offer you a fire alarm system designed to your specific needs. Whether you're looking to safeguard your shop or your industrial unit, we can provide you with a system that will give you early warning of a fire.
For the initial site survey to the final installation, we will work closely with you to ensure your fire alarm system is designed and installed to your complete satisfaction. All fire systems designed by ourselves are in accordance with the British Standards Institution, for your peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on providing you with high-quality fire alarm systems. To ensure quality, all fire alarm installations adhere to the following standards:
• BS5839 part 1:2002. Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings. Code of Practice for system design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• BS5839 part 6:2004. Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings. The Code of Practice for design, installation and maintenance of fire detection and fire alarm systems in dwellings.
• BS5839 part 8:1998. Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings. The Code of Practice for design, installation and servicing of voice alarm systems.
• BS6266:2002. Fire protection Code of Practice for electronic equipment installations.
• BS ISO 14520-1:2000. Gaseous fire-extinguishing systems. Physical properties and system design, general requirements.
For fire alarm installation by qualified engineers, call
01628 680 640